Friday, December 30, 2011

Digigogy's Best of 2011



In the moment, I tend to think that the ideas and resources I come up with are pretty awesome.  When I reflect on them, however, there are some noticeable frontrunners, as well as some noticeable opportunities for improvement.

Over the past few years, my blogging “voice” has served me pretty well.  There have been a couple of emotional and reactive moments, but for the most part, I feel like I share stuff that matters and that people are interested in reading.

I am certainly aware of my audience.  They (YOU!) tend to shape what I write now to some degree, but I think that’s a good thing.  That awareness hones my skills within particular tasks and within particular subjects. (Insert Common Core groaner here.)

If 2011 has taught me anything, it’s taught me that being myself and being authentic is pretty cool and that even if I think that sometimes the smallest things are significant, there is always someone out there that appreciates the fact that I shared it.

And so, without further adieu...the best 11 of Digigogy in 2011:



Cheers to you and here’s to a wonderful, productive, and collaborative 2012!

-Mike

...

2 comments: