Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Walk in the PARCC


WalkInThePark

I've been wanting to use that title for a couple of weeks now.

I've been collecting resources lately for Common Core Implementations and the associated Assessments that are coming: PARCC (Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers) and SBAC (Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium).


I know that many of you are probably just now dealing with bringing the Common Core into your districts, and assessment options for 2014/2015 might not be on your plate right now. However, if you are interested in finding out more, I thought I'd share the links I've been saving around the assessments here:


http://www.diigo.com/user/mikefisher821/PARCC

Additionally, all of the resources that I'm saving around the Common Core are here:

http://www.diigo.com/user/mikefisher821/commoncore

Many of those links refer to different state’s pages around Crosswalk documents and Common Core Resources. If you’d like something that is a little easier to navigate, you can visit Curriculum 21’s LiveBinder of the same information here:

Curriculum 21's Common Core Crosswalk Binder

The Diigo links will be updated from time to time as I find new resources, and if you'd like to share any resources that are valuable to you...please put them in the comments section below and I’ll be sure and add them to the Diigo list.

Hope this is helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment