Friday, April 9, 2010

10,000 Tweets!

I’m writing this to coincide with my 10,000th Tweet on Twitter.

I’ve been using Twitter for around 3 years now and consider it my lifeline for resources. I use it as a shared resource repository where I can not only find relevant resources, but also network with educational professionals all over the world.

I’ve had the very good fortune to meet a lot of the “Twitterati” in my network in school systems and at conferences and I’m grateful for the valuable conversations we are able to have!

Here are a selection of some of my “favorited” tweets in the last few months:










And here are a few of the valuable members of my network:

@amandacdykes
@angelamaiers
@angelastockman
@BeckyFisher73
@bethstill
@bri12580
@carawolf
@ChipBuckwell
@cohend
@CParker_LMC
@cristama
@datadiva
@edtechsteve
@ehelfant
@ejulez
@elizabethfisher
@HeidiHayesJacob
@Janet_Hale
@jennyluca
@JohnMikulski
@kchichester
@kditzler
@kellyhines
@kyteacher
@linda704
@mcarls
@mrpotter
@mspry71
@msstewart
@nnorris
@oswego98
@paulawhite
@plugusin
@ransomtech
@rcurrin
@robkmil
@smithdebby
@tamurray
@theresagray
@waughb
@web20classroom


Thanks to all who make my Twitter experience worthwhile and engaging!


...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the landmark! It's been a thrill tweeting with you this last year or so! I'm curious what your thoughts are on this?

    http://grand-rounds.blogspot.com/2010/03/is-professional-discourse-possible-on.html

    ReplyDelete